My name is Monika Choudhary. I come from an upper middle class, nuclear family with liberal values. I have completed BTech. from Manav Rachna International University, Faridabad with 8.5 cgpa. I worked in tcs for 3.5 years and later switched to ameriprise financial. I have 4 years of experience in private sector as a software professional.
Hi Im Drushti. I come from a middle class family. I am modern thinker but also believe in good values given by our elders and most important thing in my life is religious believes, moral values & respect for elders. I am a caring, loving & trustworthy person. I love cooking, Hence started a small sweets business.
My motto in life is to "If you want something, work hard & you will achieve it; there are no shot cuts".
My younger son Abhilash is presently working in Private Sector in Australia. After B-Tech (Mechanical ) from Faridabad he has done Diploma in Automobile , Advanced Diploma in Business N Diploma in Automotive Management from Melbourne ( Australia ).
As regards our Family :
I am a retired Senior Bank Officer ( State Bank). My wife is doing service in Haryana Govt. College as Associate Prof. My Elder son & daughter- in - law are doing service in Telstra at Melbourne . They have their own house at Melbourne.
well few words about me , well i begin with who i am which is very difficult task at this platform where people are advertising about only positive things about them. im interested in doing something good with life and live every moment with freedom . regarding education which i feels is just bundle of papers which qualify you to live in this world , i have earned mbbs,md pharmacology and currently doing dch from gmc chandrapur maharashtra .
I am currently working as a doctor in government/psu sector, after having completed my master's degree. I come from an upper middle class, nuclear family with moderate values presently living in Delhi.
My name is Satish Bamel and I am working as a Teaching / Academician in the Private sector. I have completed my Master's in Physical Education from LNUPE Gwalior. NET Qualified. I grew up in a Middle Class, Nuclear family.
Above all positive attitude towards life.
1. Someone whom I could trust blindly
2. Understanding, Loyalty and Honesty
are a must.
3. Looks matter, I mean initial spark is
necessary. I don't expect an angel but
she should be decent looking just
enough to get my initial attention.
4. Shouldn't be one of those girls, who
are someone else before make-up and
someone else after they wash it off
Natural beauty is always better
5. Should be a tech savvy.
6.Doing a job or not is her personal choice. I earn enough to feed all of us.
7. I don't mind previous relationships if
they are like one or two. A bulk of
them, hard for me to accept.
8. I don't mind her having guy friends. But there is a line between a partner and a friend that must be clear to her.
9. Parents are important. Parents, be it
mine or hers must be taken care of by
both of us whenever they need us
10. Big no to dowry. My family hates it so do I.
11. She shouldn't go no-contact if we have a fight, we should sit down, talk and resolve it.
12. We are two different beings, with
different perspectives, we'll have fights
but we both must try to make
compromises and adjustments to keep
13. She must have the will to learn new
14. She should be there for me
15. I don't expect any gifts from her but she's going to get a lot of surprises(good-ones
obviously) and will be pampered a lot
16. Should be interested in going around
the world, exploring new countries.
17. Sometimes I can be a bit arrogant, she has a right to get angry but she should try to make me understand that I am wrong.
18. I don't expect you to be perfect, neither am I. We are all flawed. We just have to be the right fit for each other.
19. Love above all. No matter how hard it gets, how many fights we have, we should never stop caring and loving
each other, love shall never end.